Hoping to buy a mom something special, unique and LOCAL? Keep reading and I’ll highlight some ideas for gifts that I (and any other Anchorage mama) would LOVE to receive.
1) A massage from Nina or Helen at Open Space - for a mama who needs some great bodywork, Nina and Helen are experts.
2) Jewelry from Wolf + Rove - order online, it’s easy and fast. And her earrings are AMAZING!
3) Jewelry from Shovonne at Arctic Treasures - I just read about her in the Press and would love to support this local mama and Alaska Native artist.
4) Ice cream cone from Wild Scoops then a stroll on the Coastal Trail
5) Dinner at Jack Sprat- for a little more adventure, ride bikes on the Bird to Gird trail!
6) Dinner and an art film at Bear’s Tooth
7) Cinnamon rolls and coffee at Fire Island Rustic Bakeshop - it you haven’t checked out their new South Anchorage location, you must!
Do you have more GREAT ideas? Share them below for all to read!